D-Luxe Burger is coming this May to Town Center at Disney Springs. The eatery is promising gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes. Guests will be able to dine inside the Florida ranch-inspired interior or in the covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.
The menu will include:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Freshly cut fries and dipping sauces will compliment the burgers.
For the sweet side, there will be artisanal gelato shakes with rotating flavors including Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake. Root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats are also be available, along with a selection of hard sodas, draft beer and cider. For adults, shakes with spirits include Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.
To top off the meal, D-Luxe will also have the Red Velvet Burger Macaroon. Each macaroon will be handcrafted to look like a burger even with its own raspberry ‘ketchup.’