New details have been released on the menu offerings at Animal Kingdom’s new restaurant, Tiffins. The selections have been inspired by the international travels of the parks creators with its world flair. Disney is promising to have choices will fit everyone’s taste buds.
For starters, choices will include
- Lobster-Popcorn Thai Curry Soup with Basil and Peanuts (Asia/Africa)
- Marinated grilled octopus (Europe)
- Sustainable seasonal fish crudo (South America)
- Salad of roasted baby beets and goat cheese with walnut granola and a sun-dried cherry vinaigrette Discovery Island (North America)
Entrées will feature
- Berber-Spiced Lamb Chop with Mustard Greens, Lentil Stew and Mint Chutney (Africa)
- Berkshire Pork Tenderloin with Huitlacoche Tamale, Hominy Succotash and Red Mole Sauce (South America)
- Miso-glazed Black Cod with Forbidden Rice in Steamed Bok Choy with Turmeric Sauce (Asia)
- Grilled Head-on Shrimp with Tomatoes, Roasted Fennel, Olives and Sea Urchin Butter Sauce (Europe)
- Roasted Market Vegetable Curry with Quinoa, Zucchini and Lime Chutney (Asia)
Beverages will have a distinct African, Asian and South American flair, including handcrafted cocktails and beers. Non-alcoholic beverages offerings include fruit flavored lemonades, Asian and African premium loose -leaf teas and coffee beans from Columbia, Ethiopia, Indonesia and Tanzania.
Nomad Lounge will feature indoor and outdoor seating. The menu offers small bites options such as a vegetarian summer roll, a seared Wagyu beef skewer, honey-glazed coriander-spiced pork ribs, Indian butter-chicken wings, seasonal fish balls with shishito peppers and house-made head cheese and chicken liver pate with chutney.
The Nomad Lounge will also include the same beverage offerings as Tiffins.
Dates have not been announced to the grand opening or when reservations will be available to booked.