Disney Parks Blog announced that Fantasyland-themed Disney Tsum Tsum are coming to select merchandise locations at Disney Parks on July 22.
These three-inch stackable plush were inspired by characters and attractions found in Fantasyland. You may recall getting a sneak preview of these new plush a few months ago when I shared details about the Haunted Mansion-inspired Tsum Tsum. I recently visited New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort to take a photo of these seven new plush.
Guests will find two Tsum Tsum inspired by the “it’s a small world” attraction. Additional Tsum Tsum include Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse; Mr. Toad from Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride at Disneyland park; a tea cup from the Mad Tea Party attraction; and a carousel horse.
Knowing my love for all things related to birds that are orange, I’m beyond excited to share a sneak preview of the next Disney Parks Tsum Tsum collection. These 3-inch plush feature the Orange Bird from Magic Kingdom Park and a skipper from the world famous Jungle Cruise. They will be part of an Adventureland collection arriving in fall 2016.
Meanwhile, look for the Fantasyland-themed Tsum Tsum at the following merchandise locations starting July 22:
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i – Kalepa’s Store
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tee, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney
- Disney’s EarPort at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
The Disney Parks online store will also carry these Tsum Tsum starting July 26.
Finally, this Fantasyland collection is currently available via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.
From Disney Parks Blog